Hedge fund specialists to assist hedge fund managers in all their needs
Single hedge funds
Our dedicated alternative investment team is active in a wide range of markets, from fixed income and currencies to commodities and equities. With extensive market experience and a wealth of different backgrounds our team provides hedge fund managers with tailor made services through a wide range of asset classes.
Hedge fund Managers benefit from a wide range of services available worldwide:
Risk arbitrage Equity derivatives Credit
- Relative value
- Special situations
- Risk arbitrage
- Stub Trades
- Share Class
- Vanilla options
- Option strategies
- Variance swaps
- Dividend Swaps
- Credit derivatives
- Credit indices
- Options on credit default swaps
- Structured Credit
Funds of funds
With recognized expertise in alternative investments, SG CIB is a key partner for hedge fund managers.
Tailoring leverage facilities to suit different investment objectives
- Leveraging an existing hedge fund portfolio
- Providing bridge-financing to improve cash management and investment flexibility
- Providing a range of optional products in order to offer a guaranteed return on a fund
Through Lyxor Asset Management, our wholly owned subsidiary, fund of fund managers benefit from an additional range of services:
- Access to a broad range of underlying assets: the largest and most representative platform composed of over 100 managed accounts; a list of approved hedge funds; exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Tailor-made services in designing funds of funds: legal wrappers to meet specific legal requirements; a dedicated allocation according to risk / management constraints etc.
- Full fund management services ranging from the implementation of allocation and leverage policy to cash management and currency hedging
- Risk monitoring and due diligence
- Detailed fund reporting: performance analysis and detailed valuation (NAV, fund exposure, fund performance); risk and strategy analysis reports and risk exposure analysis (long/short net exposures by asset classes, instruments, sector and market capitalisation).